Sunday, February 17, 2013

I Lovech You da.......

One amazing year together we have shared
Never before magical moments forever captured -
Entwined our lives have become as we look together ... ahead.

Your love has surrounded me ...
Enduring, uplifting and compelling for all to see -
Adored, accepted and carefree - forever may we always be.

Raindrops and rainbows - yes, we've shared them all ...
Awe and anger ... dawn, dusk and nightfall -
Yet no moments of regret - only a celebration and appreciation of all.

And so today, I thank you for all your love ...
I cherish your affection, your caress and the security around me that you wove -
Valentine - you're my champion, my lover, my friend - an arrow in my heart you drove.

Elusive love we've been blessed to find ...
Recollection of a magical year now behind -
Strong and sure - together may the happy memories continue to bind.

Happy Anniversary - my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment